After a two-year hiatus, we are thrilled to welcome our community audience back to Boston for a one-day, exclusive customer community summit. This all-inclusive experience will take place at Convene Boston on Thursday, June 16, 2022.
This event is designed for community professionals working with external communities - including customer or partner communities focused on support, product innovation, and marketing/brand awareness.
What: The Customer Community Summit is a one-day immersive learning experience for customer community professionals.
Why: Launching, maintaining, migrating, and managing online communities can be overwhelming and, without an experienced team, can lead to expensive and time-consuming mistakes. Learn from solutions providers and online community professionals who have been in your shoes.
Who: Anyone responsible for launching, managing, and evolving online community initiatives. Community managers, project managers, stakeholders, IT professionals, and more are welcome!
Weekly interactive events featuring the leading online community solutions and service providers
Connect with leading brands to find the right platform and tools to build, grow, and scale your online community programs.
Tech Thursdays featured dozens of live demos, practitioner case studies, virtual networking events (think chocolate tastings or scavenger hunts!), expert panels, and more.
Tech Thursdays ran from June 2021 - October 2021.
Tech Thursdays was thoughtfully designed to bring community professionals together with leading community solutions and service providers in stress-free, engaging learning environments.
This included those who were:
- Choosing a new community platform
- Figuring out how to maximize the platform you're on
- Interested in connecting with other community professionals
- Working on a community migration
- Trying to get the most out of your current platform
- Building a new online community
- Confused about all the options in the community tech industry
- Looking for an integrations partner
- Just the kind of person that loves community technology and wants to be in the know
In 2021, participant titles included:
- Director of Digital Communications
- Community Manager
- Business Program Manager
- Corporate Operations Manager
- Director of Human Resources
- Community Strategist
- Global Communications Manager
- Sr Director, Connected Customer Experience
- Strategist, Online Collaboration
- Manager, Community Development
- Director of Knowledge Management
- Director, Online Communities
- Program Manager Global Support - Community
- Senior Manager, Community Operations
- Strategic Advisor, Community Engagement
- Head of Communities and Engagement
- Sr. Director of Member Engagement
- Director- Community and Content Integration
- Technical Support Knowledge Analyst
- Sr. Learning Strategist
- Global Head of Community and Social Media
- Digital Community Manager
Tech Thursdays are made possible through the support of our partners.